Saturday, September 29, 2012

And it begins!

It all started in January this year when I wanted to hike Mt. Whitney, The tallest mountain in the contiguous United States.  I thought about starting a blog and tracking my progress and all my training.  I quickly got sidetracked with all the training and so I never actually started to post anything.

Now I have a little more time and I think it would be fun to keep people up to date with my training, hikes that I do, adventures that unfold, and any outdoor related gear I find or buy that I review.

As for now, as the summer is coming to a close I  will probably focus more on recapping my most memorable summer and also keep things up to date with what I am doing to prepare for my next adventure.

So thanks for taking the time to read and I look forward to everyone enjoying the adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment